MRA General RFP
Click here to receive future RFPs
MRA 2022-2023 Request for Proposals - Now Closed
The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) is pleased to announce a Request for Proposals (RFP) for pre-clinical, translational, and early clinical research with the potential to produce unusually high impact, near-term advancements in melanoma prevention, detection, diagnosis, and treatment.
Proposals will be accepted for Established Investigator Awards, Academic-Industry Partnership Awards, Young Investigator Awards, and Pilot Awards. We intend to support at least $11.5 million in new funding through this RFP.
Special Opportunities Included in RFP:
- Immunotherapy Young Investigator Awards supported by Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS)
- Radiation Oncology Young Investigator Award co-funded with the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- Metastatic Uveal Melanoma Pilot Award co-funded with A Cure in Sight
- Patient-Centric Clinical Trials Team Science Awards co-funded with the Rising Tide Foundation for Clinical Cancer Research (RTFCCR)
Please Note the Following Key Deadlines:
- October 5: Letters of Intent Due for RTFCCR-MRA Team Science Awards on Patient-Centered Clinical Trials
- October 19: Young Investigator Award Eligibility Checklist Due
- November 2: Full Proposals Due
All proposals are due by 11:59 pm Eastern Time. Proposals should be submitted via the proposalCENTRAL on-line application tool: https://proposalcentral.com/.
MRA 2022 - 2023 Request for Proposal
MRA Award Terms and Conditions
MRA accepts proposals from researchers worldwide and encourages applications from a diverse pool of investigators with respect to race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, country of residence, and disability. MRA recognizes that diversity in the biomedical research workforce is critical for ensuring that the most creative minds have the opportunity to contribute to realizing our research goals and to ensuring more equitable health outcomes for all.
Rachel Fischer - Senior Scientific Program & Registry Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org