MRA General RFP
MRA 2020-2021 Request for Proposals - Now Open
The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) is pleased to announce the Second Release of its Request for Proposals (RFP) for pre-clinical, translational, and early clinical research with the potential to produce unusually high impact, near-term advancements in melanoma prevention, detection, diagnosis, staging, and treatment.
The 2020 - 2021 award cycle, is anticipated to support at least $7.6 million in new funding. Proposals will be accepted for Established Investigator, Academic-Industry Partnership, Young Investigator, and Pilot Awards.
This Second Release includes two new Special Opportunity awards focused on Melanoma Brain Metastasis, in partnership with the Rising Tide Foundation for Clinical Cancer Research. Other Special Opportunities include:
- Pediatric Melanoma Young Investigator Award with St. Baldrick's Foundation,
- UK or Israel-Based Young Investigator Award with Rosetrees Trust,
- Radiation Oncology Young Investigator Award with ASTRO (U.S. applicants only), and
- Immunotherapy Young Investigator Awards supported by Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS).
Please note the following key deadlines:
- October 21, 2020: Young Investigator Award Eligibility Checklist Due to email@example.com by 5pm ET.
- November 4, 2020: Full Proposals Due for all Award Mechanisms
All proposals are due by 5:00 pm Eastern Time. Proposals should be submitted via the proposalCENTRAL on-line application tool: https://proposalcentral.com/.
MRA encourages applications from a diverse pool of investigators with respect to race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, and disability. MRA recognizes that diversity in the biomedical research workforce is critical for ensuring that the most creative minds have the opportunity to contribute to realizing our research goals and to ensuring more equitable health outcomes for all.
Rachel Fischer - Senior Associate, Scientific Program and Grants Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org